There is a close interdependence between the state of health of the spine and of the entire human body.
* The dominant position of the center of gravity of the body can directly influence the state of health through abnormal stresses of the joints, muscles etc, as well as it can influence it indirectly through disorders induced on the spine level – kyphosis, scoliosis, hyperlordosis and hypolordosis, vertebral arthritis, diskopathy, etc.
* The state of the pelvic girdle joints (sacral-iliac, coxal-femoral) influences the spine and the dominant placement of the center of gravity of the body. Thus, on top of the suffering located on the level of the pelvic girdle, functional disorders on the level of the entire organism will be induced. These functional disorders result, in time, in chronic sufferings of the locomotor apparatus, serious illnesses of the internal organs, of the nervous system and of the circulatory apparatus included.
* The asymmetries of the coxal bones (of the pelvis) and, respectively, the anomalies of the position of the center of gravity can induce visible modifications on the level of the entire organism: asymmetric face, asymmetric inferior and superior limbs, asymmetric thorax, sufferings which occur prominently on one side of the body, etc.
* The activity of the vegetative nervous system is influenced by both the state of health of the spine and the dominant position of the center of gravity, the possible functional unbalances occurring without a cause one could point out by means of specialized clinical exams!
* In most of the cases, the YUMEIHO THERAPY is applied only under medical supervision. To this end, the collaboration with the specialist home doctors of the patient is required!
President of the Romanian Yumeiho® Society,
6th degree instructor and therapist,
International representative of the International Institute of Practical Preventive Medicine from Tokyo – Japan