Yumeiho® - UE Registered Mark
As from November the 11th, 2009, “Yumeiho” has become a community term with commercial brand on the territory of the European Union, that is, a registered mark. As a result, the use of the term “Yumeiho” in representing the services included in the categories 41, 42 and 44 of the International Classification of Goods and Services can be made only by license holders.
Please follow the link provided below:
The right to grant Yumeiho licenses on the territory of Romania is exclusively reserved to Mr. Sorin Iga (international representative of the Yumeiho Center from Tokyio – Japan).
Consequently, the Yumeiho practitioners who have achieved the 3rd, the 4th and the 5th degree, holders of IIPPM – Tokyo diplomas, must comply with the following requirements:
- participating to an annual examination of reauthorization of their proficiency and therapeutic skills and of training, as the case may be (according to article 3, paragraph 1 of the License Agreement no. ROM001/2011);
- paying the amount of 75 euro a year, which is the annual license fee. For the ongoing year, the due date of paying the license fee is April the 30th, 2011 (according to article 3, paragraph 7 and article 5 paragraph 2 of the License Contract no ROM001/2011);
- observing the national and international regulations concerning the use of the registered mark;
- complying with the resolutions and the regulations of the Board of Directors of the Romanian Yumeiho Society.
People who have achieved the 1st and the 2nd degree can NOT benefit from the rights offered by the license.
As a result:
- they are not allowed to use to public / personal interest (commercial or / and promotional) the terms of Yumeiho, such as by mass-media (printed media, television, Internet, radio…);
- they are not allowed to hold presentations, conferences, symposiums,, workshops, etc on the topic of Yumeiho;
- they are nit allowed to recommend themselves as Yumeiho Therapists or / and Instructors.
The lists of the Yumeiho therapists and instructors accredited by S.R.Y. and of holders of licenses will be featured displayed on the website http://www.sry.ro/ as from the 15th of March, 2011.
For further information, please contact us at email@example.com.