Roman 3th to 9th of April, 2017
INTENSIVE INITIATION COURSE IN THE YUMEIHO® THERAPY
The course will be held by Mirodone Mihai, 5th level instructor approved by the Romanian Yumeiho® Society and the International Institute of Practical Preventive Medicine from Nagaoka – Japan.
Graduates will receive course GRADUATION CERTIFICATES issued by the Romanian Yumeiho Society® and DIPLOMAS issued by I.I.P.P.M Nagaoka (the diplomas will be granted only under special circumstances to the 1st, 2rd and 3th level graduates).
* 1000 RON for the candidates to the 1st;
* 800 RON for the candidates to the 2nd;
* 600 RON for the participants to the refresher stage.
* Monday-Friday – 17.00-21.00;
* Saturday and Sunday – the schedule will be established by common agreement with the course participants.
Advantages of participation:
– the course is held by an instructor approved;
– information on the basic technique in Yumeiho, on anatomy and biomechanics will be provided;
– therapy is applied through daily practice.
Course participants subscribed to the initiation in the Yumeiho therapy will receive a course support and specialty information in electronic format.
The limit date for subscription is March the 31th, 2017!
The minimum number of participants in order for the course to be held is 10. In case the group is not completed until the limit date, the course will be postponed for a following date.
For registration and further information:
* telephone: 0745 020 307 Mirodone Mihai.
* e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (send an email with your contact information: name, forename, phone number).