Examination and promotion regulation
In accordance with point 6.3.3 from the statute of the Romanian Yumeiho® Society, the initiation and refresher courses on the Yumeiho Therapy are held with the coordination of this institution. These courses are organized in collaboration with the International Institute of Practical Preventive Medicine (I.I.P.P.M.) from Tokyo – Japan.
The present regulation was conceived by Dr. Masayuki Saionji, founder of the Yumeiho therapy, and approved by Master Hashimoto Shigeru, director of the International Institute of Practical Preventive Medicine in Tokyo – Japan.
The examination and promotion requirements are as follows:
1) The following are required for obtaining the 1st degree:
- the theoretical and practical grasp of the standard Yumeiho® therapy at elementary level, less the joint manipulations applied on the spine;
- basic knowledge of the definition and the purpose of the therapy;
- basic knowledge of the basic symptoms of coxal dislocations ;
- basic knowledge of contraindications of applying the therapy;
- basic knowledge of human body anatomy (11th grade biology manual).
Note!: The graduate is entitled to practice neither therapeutically nor prophylactically. They may perform relaxing massages.
2) The following are required for obtaining the 2nd degree:
- complete grasp of the procedures defined as “Yumeiho-standard”;
- knowledge of when and how the coxal dislocations occur;
- fundamental knowledge of the stages of coxal dislocation;
- ability to define the preventive and curative effects of the Yumeiho therapy;
- contraindications and the indications of applying the Yumeiho techniques;
- average knowledge of anatomy.
Note! : The graduate is entitled to practice Yumeiho® massages prophylactically.
3) The following are required for obtaining the 3rd degree (yumeiho therapist):
- meeting of the requirements provided at point 2;
- mastery of the special procedures and of the applications of the Yumeiho therapy on people with special needs or with anatomical particularities that require non-standard approaches (pregnant women, hemiplegics, obese people, etc.);
- therapeutic applications of the Yumeiho therapy. Indications and contraindications;
- minimum one year of practice under the supervision of a physician and/or of a trainer within the Yumeiho® society;
- knowledge of the reaction mechanism occurred as a result of modification of the coxal bones position;
- knowledge of the ailing potential induced by the coxal dislocations; the typology of the syndromes caused by the asymmetries of the dominant position of the center of gravity of the human body;
- knowledge of the manner of the therapeutic approach according to the dominant position of the center of gravity;
- knowledge of the auxiliary signs and symptoms;
- recommendations and observations on the application of the therapy;
- above-average knowledge of anatomy and pathology;
- written activity report, presenting the results obtained following the application of the Yumeiho® therapy.
- participating to at least two training stages of therapists.
Note!: Graduates are entitled to practice the Yumeiho therapy prophylactically and therapeutically (within the limits of their competence and under qualified medical supervision!)
3‘)The following are required for obtaining the 3rd degree and the right to teach (yumeiho instructor – therapist):
- the requirements of point 3;
- participation to at least two special stages of instructors’ training in the Yumeiho therapy;
- training of at least three people (initiation course), whose examination will be made by an instructor who has already reached the 4th degree.
Note!: The graduate is entitled to organize initiation courses on the Yumeiho therapy. They are not entitled to issue graduation documents. The examination of their students will be carried out by a higher degree instructor, with the proper competence – (minimum 4th degree with the right to train down to the second degree included, authorized to issue diplomas and / or graduation certificates).
4) The following are required for obtaining the 4th degree:
- requirements of point 3;
- minimum two years of therapeutic practice;
- knowledge of the Esperanto language: reading and speaking;
- above-average level of knowledge of anatomy and pathology;
- drafting of casuistic studies, activity reports, in Esperanto, and sending them to the IIPPM in Tokyo;
- carrying out activities of promoting and popularizing the Yumeiho® therapy;
- collaboration agreement with I.I.P.P.M of Tokyo.
Note!: The graduate is entitled to practice Yumeiho® both to prophylactic and therapeutic purposes.
4‘)The following are required for obtaining the 4th degree, with the right to train students for the 1st and the 2nd degree:
- requirements of point 4;
- experience as an instructor for the 1st degree (minimum 50 graduates);
- training candidates for 2nd degree (minimum 3 people);
- organizing seminars and courses, stages of both initiation and improvement in the yumeiho therapy.
Note!: The graduate is entitled to organize and hold initiation courses (1st degree) and improvement courses (2nd degree). They issue diplomas edited by IIPPM pf Tokyo, certified by S.R.Y. if they obtain the necessary competency.
5) The following are required for obtaining the 5th degree:
- requirements of point 4;
- minimum two years of therapeutic practice;
- organizing seminars, studies and conferences with medical character in order to popularize the Yumeiho® therapy among physicians;
- permanent collaboration with physicians in terms of the study and of the practice of the therapy;
- drafting statistical and scientific reports concerning their own practice;
- graduation of a special course.
5‘)The following are required for obtaining the 5th degree, with the right to train for the 1st, the 2nd, the 3rd, the 3’rd degrees (Yumeiho therapy master degree):
- requirements of point 5;
- good results obtained by the trained practitioners (the quality of their students);
- for the 3’rd degree (the training of therapists – instructors of the yumeiho therapy), one needs to have graduated certain special training stages with Master Dr. Hashimoto Shigeru (director of IIPPM Tokyo – Japan).
The examinations from points 4 and 5 are carried out under special conditions by delegate instructors and / or by the director of IIPPM in Tokyo.
The yumeiho therapy practitioners, who have already achieved the 3rd, the 4th and the 5th degree, will be evaluated at least once every three years of practice. The assessment will be made by instructors and accredited delegates of IIPPM from Tokyo.
The present regulation is valid on the territory of Romania, in accordance with the legislation in force and with the Statute of the Romanian Yumeiho Society.
In accordance with the international regulations put forward by the IIPPM from Tokyo, the present regulation may be subject to changes, revisions, additions, etc. Equally, the present regulation can be modified in view of its accommodation to the Romanian legislation or to special circumstances.
Updated on the 1st of September, 2009
President of the Romanian Yumeiho Society,
6th degree instructor and therapist,
International representative of the International Institute of Practical Preventive Medicine from Tokyo – Japan